In July 2015, Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority (WDBA) began its procurement process to select a private-sector partner to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the Gordie Howe International Bridge project.
Following a rigorous evaluation, the first stage of that procurement process – the Request for Qualifications stage – is now complete and the three highest ranking teams have been short listed to move forward to the second, or Request for Proposals, stage of that process.
The three Short-Listed Respondents are:
Legacy Link Partners Team:
- SNC Lavalin Capital Inc.
- VINCI Concessions S.A.S
- John Laing Investments Ltd.
- HDR Corp.
- Leonhardt, Andra and Partners (if Cable Stayed)
- Aas-Jakobsen (if Suspension)
- Alfred Benesch & Company
- American Bridge Canada Company
- SNC Lavalin Constructor (Pacific) Inc. (SLCP)
- VINCI Construction Grands Projets
- Barton Malow
- DRICCA (Joint Venture with Ajax Paving, Dan's Excavating, C.A. Hull Co Inc., Toebe Construction, Amico Infrastructures Inc.)
- SNC Lavalin Operations & Maintenance Inc.
- VINCI Concessions
- SNC Lavalin Security Consulting Inc.
Bridging North America Team:
- ACS Infrastructure Canada Inc.
- Fluor Canada Ltd.
- Aecon Concessions, a division of Aecon Construction Group Inc.
- RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
- Carlos Fernandez Casado S.L/FHECOR Ingenieros Consultores, S.A.
- Moriyama and Teshima Architects
- Smith-Miller + Hawkinson Architects, LLP
- Dragados Canada Inc.
- Aecon Infrastructure Management Inc.
- Turner Construction Company
- Aecon O&M, a division of Aecon Construction Group Inc.
- DBI Services, LLC
- URS Federal Services, Inc. an AECOM company
CanAm Gateway Partners Team:
- Fengate Capital Management Ltd
- BBGI CanHoldco Inc.
- EllisDon Capital Inc.
- Bechtel Development Company, Inc.
- Arup-Hatch Mott McDonald Design JV
- Bergmann Associates Inc.
- NORR Ltd
- Bechtel Canada Co.
- EllisDon Civil Ltd.
- Traylor Bros., Inc
- EllisDon Facilities Services Inc.
- Egis Projects S.A.
- Roy Jorgensen Associates Inc.